Pages

November 22, 2011

Full of Thanks


I thought I would start a little tradition and write down the 5 things we are thankful for each year. I encourage you to do it too!
Enjoy.
2011 Thankful List-


Noah:
my God
my family
my food
my home
my earth
Logan: 
power rangers
ninjas
Noah
Daddy
Walter (our dog)
  *haha, he needed a lot of prompting. at first he thought it was a Christmas list, then he figured it out! I didn't make the cut, but I know he loves me ; )
the Shrine this summer


Mike: 
family
our health
God
our right to worship
our careers
Me:
my mister and my boys
my extended support of friends and family
my kinder nuggets and their families. I love them so
the growing love of Jesus; I learn everyday
Juneau...especially in the summer.
perfect Juneau day.

I am thankful for so many things and really could go on and I, but that would be cheating. mainly I just want to add what I'll call a p.s. I'm thankful for hope. The ability for a person to dream big, take that initial step and make their dream a reality. Four years ago Mike and I took a leap and moved to Alaska; it has become the greatest, best, brightest, smartest adventure of our lives. No regrets, it's given us bigger hearts to love one another, understand one another, become better people; full of faith and joy and mostly hope. 

2 comments:

  1. Great lists! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful & perfect things to be thankful for!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! we'll reply when we can. :))